Services and Amenities we provide:
- Nursing care. We specialize in Brain Injury clients.
- Each resident is assessed on admission and regularly thereafter. The assessment is to be based on physical, social, intellectual, emotionaland spiritual needs of each resident.
- Therapeutic and supportive approaches and programs are available to assist each resident to achieve and maintain personal potential for functioning and well being
- personal care assistance and support,
- safe and secure living environment,
- nutritious meals,
- personal laundry service and housekeeping,
- recreational activities/programs,
- social and therapy programs,
- respite and palliative care
Private bedrooms pair comfort with function. Each room is fully furnished and some have an en-suite facility. This area is your space with us, and we welcome you to decorate, furnish and change it in whatever ways make you feel most comfortable.
The Home also has a number of shared areas for relaxation, socializing and enjoyment.
Who are our clients –
We have private and govt funded residents, from many backgrounds and with many different preferences and interests. To us, your individual preferences are the keystone upon which these Care Homes are built. We are able to accommodate clients at most levels of care need and work to provide:
- Short-term respite care
- Long-term brain injury support and care.
What we provide for Health and Wellness
- Exercise circle in house
- Walking in the neighborhood
- Breathe and Stretch (adaptive Yoga)
- Meals are prepared by our on-site catering team who offer fresh home cooked food across the day as well as snacks and drinks between meal times.
Social inclusive environment
- Aka CRIS – outdoor adventures
- Hiking – ina trail rider
- Cycling alone or tandem
- Adaptive kayaking
- Movie nights
- Cognitive learning, social time
- Facetime with Families
- Games on the big screen
Safe and secure
doors/exits alarmed for safety/security of residents and staff
What in house programs we have
- Cognitive – Trivia
- Card and board games
- Memory stimulation
- Interactive reading
- Monthly Birthday Parties and Sing along
- Crafts – seasonal projects
- Reading circles
- Ladies Day and Men’s Club
- Coffee and Chats
24-hr emergency service
We have 24/7 confident and professional staff on premises.
How do we assist with client medication?
Trained staff assist the residents of their medication